Everyone should really read the stuff that isn’t highlighted as well… She’s saying we should all be treated as equal and that women shouldn’t be each others’ enemies and that body image issues is a universal thing…
tumblr yet again being the most gullible website ever
she was outrageously misquoted in her interview and what she was saying was GROSSLY misinterpreted
go check her twitter oh my god
Peter Pan outline, cut out and put on top of lamp shade
THE PERSON WHO THOUGHT OF THIS.
On Sep 13, 1944, a princess from India lay dead at Dachau concentration camp. She had been tortured by the Nazis, then shot in the head. Her name was Noor Inayat Khan. The Germans knew her only as Nora Baker, a British spy who had gone into occupied France using the code name Madeline. She carried her transmitter from safe house to safe house with the Gestapo trailing her, providing communications for her Resistance unit.
Oh my God, yes. Let’s talk about Noor Inayat Khan.
- Wireless operators in France had a life expectancy of six weeks. Noor was actively transmitting for over three times as long.
- While she was in France, every other wireless operator in her network was slowly picked off until she was the last radio link between London and Paris. It was “the most dangerous and important post in France”.
- She was offered a way back to Britain and refused.
- In fact, in her transmissions to London, she once said that she was having the time of her life, and thanked them for giving her the opportunity to do this.
- She was captured by the Gestapo, but never gave up: she made three attempt escapes. One involved asking to take a bath, insisting on being allowed to close the door to preserve her modesty, and then clambering onto the roof of the Gestapo HQ in Paris.
- Her last word before being shot was, “Liberté!”
The term BAMF was coined for such persons.
They’re like the best.
Poor potato gif, innocently dancing as his whole family lies slaughtered above him.
i can’t believe it’s 2014 and there’s still no gay romantic comedy about vin diesel and dwayne johnson falling in love
They raise a gaggle of kids undercover working for a gov’t agency together
Gawd this is beautiful
That is totally a friendly, buddy buddy interaction
There is totally nothing coupley about it
Including the fact that John runs off to sleep on his ex girlfriend’s sofa after this
Nor is John’s running back to the flat the day after, calling Sherlock’s name in a panic as he runs up the stairs.
When he really could just have texted.
And he breathlessly asks ‘are you ok?’ Even though he can clearly see he is ok…
Nope. Totally imagining everything, sorry.
Or John’s defensiveness on Sherlock’s behalf when Mycroft says it must be hell living with Sherlock…”I’m never bored” says John, as his hackles raise up and he shoots dagger eyes at Mycroft.
None of that says he’s interested in Sherlock as more than a friend. None of it.
*AND THATS JUST ONE SCENE*
Actually, I thought he was siding with a mycroft in that one… He was basically agreeing with him that living with S is hellish, but he was saying it in a ‘nicer’ way ;)
And I think that was his reaction to everything that happened - making him angry and then scaring the shit out of him after he saw the news- as if he was thinking ‘god you’ll be the death of me’
TJLC 4 lyf